- Course LevelBeginner
- Course Type|Online |Classroom
- Course Duration120 hoursCourse Duration
- Job Assistance
- Real time projects
- Internship Programs
This DevOps Tutorial will help you understand why, what and how of DevOps. It will give you a clear picture of DevOps by justifying the balance between the cultural change and process automation using DevOps Tools. You will understand how a DevOps pipeline can be imagined for an existing infrastructure. Furthermore, it will answer to all the curiosities that people have related to DevOps
What you will learn in this course
– Understand DevOps culture
– Using configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet for deploying servers either on cloud or on-premise.
– Using GIT to version control your code.
– Enable continuous delivery using Jenkins including build, test, release and deploying applications.